Virtual instrument based on samples of the famous Fender Rhodes MK1 format ALP for Ableton Live. Also in the pack is more than 60 loops and 5 amp models and cabinets. In 1975 Fender Rhodes created the second incarnation their widely popular stage piano series. Having previously released the Fender Rhodes Mark I suitcase version with an 80W amp, Fender Rhodes went on to release the “Rhodes Mark I” now with plastic hammers and specifically modified to be played through a guitar and / or bass amplifier. Puremagnetik is proud to present the next instrument in their Vintage Electronic Piano line. Sampled more for its unique character and less for its perfection, the PM Mark One will bring a “flavor” all its own to the studio or stage. This Micropak includes a 73 key multisampled instrument and over 60 audio loops played by professional jazz, funk and R & B keyboardists. The Ableton Live version of PM Mark One also includes 5 custom built amp and speaker emulations in Ableton Rack format.
Amp Types Include
• Chazzus Amp – This jazzy amp highlights the bright attack of the hammered tines, while the chorus tone gives the sustaining notes a sense of motion.
• Phansder Amp – A classic guitar amp with tough compression and gritty tube saturation feeding a colorful phaser to achieve a wet and dirty tone.
• Taxi Amp – Gentle tremolo amp.
• Wowow Amp – This talking amp uses light compression, and a sensitive wah pedal effect to create a very dynamic and expressive sound. The wah pedal is also synchronized to rock back and forth in tempo.
• Echo Amp – A simulated tape delay inserted after the amp and cabinet model. Increasing the feedback will also raise the filter frequency to avoid overloading the upper mids.
The PM Mark One Features
• 24 bit Multisampled Rhodes Mark I
• Over 60 Audio Loops
• 5 Amp and Cabinet Models for Ableton Live
• Easy Edit KSP Control Panels for Kontakt
• Macro Mapping and Advanced Rack Functions for Ableton Live