Opus is a highly detailed re-creation of the celebrated Moog brass, organ and string machine. Just like on the original, each layer is programmed separately, bringing a unique, lifelike emulation of the Opus in Kontakt Instrument and Logic library formats. Beyond the 3 part stereo mixer of the original, Deeply programmed combinations and stacks. This collection includes twisting, evolving textures, analog techno basses, science fiction effects and more. The Opus sounds can be used as synth brass and string sections, plus they have a rich analog texture that complements a variety of musical styles.
• Over 30 multi-sampled programs, each with multiple layers to blend
• Logic EXS version includes channel settings with Logic effects.
• Kontakt Instruments include custom KSP interface and fully loaded effect chains.
• Ableton Live 9 or higher, Kontakt 5 or higher or Logic X or higher
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space