Nuke Fallout, A versatile tool that is suitable for a wide variety of music. Developed with a focus on experimental sounds and found sounds that have been highly manipulated. Most presets are gritty, loud, aggressive, or “other-worldly” sounding but it still contains a lot of content that is mellow and softer.
– Over 250 presets spanning a large range of sounds.
– Single notes, chords, tonal, atonal sounds.
– Excellent alone or layered with other libraries.
– All samples have been converted to Kontakt NCW files to save space without compromising quality.
– Nearly 1.5GB in size.
– Includes a built in effects section, LFO section and Sequencer with adjustable sample start feature.
– Includes 20 custom Convolusion Reverb impulses.
– Custom interface with an option to have the mask graphics on or off.
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt 5 (Full Version Required at least version 5.6.8)