Modern Ethno contains 5 Construction Kits in 3 modern popular music genres (Dubstep, Electro House & Drum’n’Bass). It’s a mix of traditional ethnic instruments, like Didgeridoo, Berimbau or Udu (used in both traditional and non-traditional way) and synths, basses, drums, effects – simply everything that you could expect from a well produced modern kits. Just download the provided free demo pack and see for yourself – maybe this is the sound that you’re looking for.
Formats included in download: 16 bit Acidized WAV, 24 bit Acidized WAV, 24 bit Apple Loops (AIFF) & REX2 (compatible with Propellerheads Reason, Record, Stylus RMX and any other software which is capable to load REX files).
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• completly royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions
• 5 high quality Ethno Electronic construction kits
• 170 loops including: drums & percussion, synths, bass, fx, guitars and more
• tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits
• 4 formats: 16 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX)
• in total 680 multiformat loops, nearly 1,2 GB in size
All loops & samples in this library are licensed to you as Royalty-Free so you can use them into your commercial compositions with no extra costs. Read full license text for details.