An inspiring collection of acoustic mallet, gong, and glass sounds combined with a revolutionary Kontakt-based additive synthesizer! With both easy tweaking and advanced modulation design tools, you can create an endless variety of evolving and subtle tones, perfect for scoring, ambient and atmospheric music.
……:::::: Content ::::::……
• 21 Acoustic Sound Sources
• Glass, Mallets, Gongs And Found Sounds
• Sine, Saw And Square Waveforms
• High Fidelity Synth Sampling
• Over 2.500 Samples Included Total
……:::::: Features ::::::……
• Revolutionary Additive Synthesis In Kontakt
• Up To 24 Partials With Per-Partial Pan/Volume
• Inharmonicity Controls And Intelligent Randomizer
• 64-Slot Modulation Matrix
• Digital And Analog-Modeled FX
……:::::: Requirements ::::::……
• Native Instruments Kontakt v5.5.2+ Or Higher
• Note: This Instrument Can Use A Lot Of CPU! An I3 3GHZ+ Processor Or Better Is Recommended
• Download The Meditation Product Manual – (Here)
……:::::: Library Concept ::::::……
Meditation is a revolutionary Kontakt library that produces an infinite variety of unique mallet, bell, and key tones. It combines a treasure trove of unique acoustic sound sources (glasses, metals, bells, gongs, etc.) with an additive synthesis layer, the first of its kind in a Kontakt instrument.
Whether you need harsh, dissonant textures, smooth evolving sounds, morphing plucked beds, subtle resonant strikes, or anything in between, Meditation is a perfect addition to any composer’s virtual instrument repertoire.
Although the library includes very deep synth and modulation tweaking, you don’t need to be an additive synthesis expert to enjoy it. We’ve included a wide variety of presets to inspire you and adjusting basic parameters of each sound is very easy.
We even added a hearty selection of randomization options for the additive section, so you can create instant variation without any prior experience. Combined with our powerful analog/digital FX rack, you’ll have no trouble creating beautiful sounds for your music!