Combining elements of hip-hop, future bass, experimental electronica, downtempo and future R&B, this diverse collection comes correct with trippy-ass synths, poppin’ beats, phat bass, ethereal vocals and out-there FX textures for producers who know what’s up. Forget cookie-cutter beats and plastic Massive patches. LA Beat Scene is all about the raw analogue sound: 909/707/808 meets MPC meets Juno 106 meets Yamaha DX7 meets… you get the picture. These are experimental, analogue and underground sounds for fans of Fly Lo’, The Gaslamp Killer and Daedalus.
– Beats > Serious beats that slam, skitter and scatter your brain. From full drum grooves to poppin’ percussion loops and intricate kick-free rhythms through to killer drum one-shots organised in ready-to-play sampler kits and hit-type patches.
– Bass > Floor-shaking subs, dirty analogue grooves and heavily processed low-end loops offer serious bass response. Loops include key information as standard and we include MIDI to give you full control over bass patterns. We’ve also added a folder of bass one-shots which come with sampler patches to make custom basslines a breeze.
– Melodic Cuts > From space-age synth funk to chilled and chopped trap: discover this huge folder of ready-mixed melodic loops packed with rich analogue synths, real Rhodes, phat bass, detailed FX textures and warped vocals. Each cut comes with a fully mixed loop and individual element loops. Key information and MIDI is offered where possible.
– Synths > Straight-up-illin’ analogue synths and keys: fat poly chords, wavey filtered loops, trippy mono leads and more. Key information and MIDI offered where possible.
– FX > Electronic modulations and explorations in loop and one-shot format as well as a folder of heavily processed noise and ambient recording loops.
– Vocals > Chopped and screwed reversed and reworked vocal tools. Key information provided where possible.
> 677 x 24bit Wav loops
> 110 x 24bit one-shots / 5 custom-kits
> 545 x Rex2 files
> 545 x Apple Loops
> 178 x MIDI files