Indie Fingers includes multisampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences, to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, bridge position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring. Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations. Mid-Bass range arpeggios, high range arpeggios, repetitions, fingered chords and more.
– All samples are 24bit
– 27 .nki patches featuring 33 different multi-sampled arpeggios and double stops played on a Strat, clean setting, bridge position
– Ten additional designed patches from the “Thank you” add-on
– Over 370 loops and 470 Mbytes (Ncw compressed size)
– Patches are provided both in full and half tempo
– Low memory usage, Laptop ready
– Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic eletric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
– Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb)
Please note: full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required