Added UPDATE: SYNTHiC4TE | August 03 2018 | 158 MB
Evolution Rick 12 captures the iconic jangle of a 12-string electric guitar. We sampled a pristine vintage model, sporting a semi-hollow maple body, rosewood fretboard, and classic high-gain pickups. We developed this library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporates analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. While we’ve provided the as-is direct signal of the guitar, we also included an enhanced signal of the guitar as well. Being the default setting, we recommend using this enhanced signal, which increases the richness and sustain of the guitar.
For the sampling session, Guy Randle brought in the versatile and accomplished guitarist Michael Dowdle. Michael Dowdle has an impressive musical history. His session guitar work includes recording for artists such as Marie Osmond, The Osmond Brothers, John Schneider, David Archuleta, and The Jets as well performing on numerous movie and TV scores. He has also played on stage with artists like Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, The Coasters, Sam Cardon, and countless others.
Evolution Rick 12 comes with a robust guitar effects engine, including a vast collection of modeled guitar pedals. Additionally, you have selectable guitar cab sizes with several options for microphones and mic placement. All together, you have a comprehensive guitar effects suite at your fingertips without external guitar effect processors necessary to get amazing-sounding tones.
But don’t just take our word for it, let your ears decide.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato with adjustable depth/speed. Vibrato can be assigned to MIDI CCs or aftertouch.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
– Over 4.25 GB (compressed to 1.8 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects such as chugs, scratches, string slaps, and much more.
– MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
– Separate options for the as-is guitar signal as well as an enhanced signal that uses tasteful processing to increase the richness and sustain of the guitar.
Evolution Rick 12 is NKS-ready. The integration with the Native Kontrol Standard presents many benefits, both when using the library in the Komplete Kontrol software as well as in conjunction with Komplete Kontrol hardware, such as the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards and Maschine.
In addition to Evolution Rick 12 being displayed in the Native Browser among your other Komplete Kontrol instruments, there are a variety of other benefits. For example, thanks to Native Instruments’ Native Map® technology, you can control the library’s various parameters directly through connected hardware right out of the box. Furthermore, the keyswitches and key ranges are shown using Light Guide, an innovative technology that displays the key colors directly on your Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard.
We highly recommend using Evolution Rick 12 with a Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard for the full experience. While not a requirement, you will be able to take advantage of the Native Kontrol Standard for an intuitive connection between software instruments and hardware.
Requirements: – Available Disk Space
– This product requires a total of 3.94 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 1.96 GB, and after installed the library occupies 1.98 GB.
Minimum System Requirements:
– Mac OS 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
– Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM
Changes in the update: 1. Polybend.
We’re rolling out a new feature we’re calling “Polybend”, which adds the capability for polyphonic pitch bends within a single instance of a library. This addition should be particularly useful for MIDI guitar users or people using MIDI controllers such as TouchKeys, LinnStrument, or the ROLI Seaboard.
2. Fifteen new reverb pedals.
We’ve added fifteen additional reverb pedal options, totaling 68 new impulses.
3. Fixed strumming pattern sync.
As you might have experienced, there were sync issues when playing strumming patterns while changing the BPM of the song. Over the course of a few measures, the pattern would gradually go out of sync. We’ve fixed this issue, and the strumming patterns should now stay in sync, despite subtle or extreme BPM changes.