Added Update: SYNTHiC4TE | August 03 2018 | 149 MB
Evolution™ Electric Guitar – Strawberry enables keyboardists to easily and quickly create authentic sounding electric guitar parts without the need to hand edit MIDI. Unlike conventional high-end KONTAKT guitar sample libraries and guitar VSTs, Evolution Electric Guitar doesn’t require keyboardists to possess a foundational understanding of how to play the guitar in order to achieve authentic results. Instead, it leverages your existing keyboard skills, translating these techniques for the guitar, much like a skilled language interpretor translates one language into another. For example, chord inversions are automatically analyzed and the appropriate guitar chord voicing is instantly determined. Strummed guitar chord options are only limited by your imagination — whether it’s power chords, triads, augmented chords, diminished chords, suspended fourths, 7ths, 9ths, 11ths, “Hendrix chords” — it’s all possible.
Evolution Electric Guitar utilizes sophisticated scripting instead of requiring you to memorize dozens of keyswitches and contains extensive articulations, from palm mutes to trills to pinch harmonics, accurately simulating a real life guitar performance. It features the detail and nuances that bring a guitar performance to life. Its proprietary string resonation engine creates a sense of organic realism unparalleled by other guitar sample libraries or VSTs. Even more, Evolution Electric Guitar, doesn’t require you to compromise your playing or sequencing workflow in order to adapt to its way of working — instead, it uses OTS’ revolutionary Mind Control™ technology to adapt to the way you like to work. Sample library mapping is quickly and easily customized to your personal preference.
– 1.6 GB of compressed NCW samples (uncompresses to over 3 GB), covering articulations such as palm muting, squeals, tapping, strumming, and much more.
– 4x alternating samples for realistic repeating notes.
– Built-in effects with virtual stompboxes and amp/cab modeling.
– Individually sampled strings, powered by a performance modeled string/fret selection engine.
– Strum keys as well as complete strumming patterns.
– Bridge, bridge+neck, and neck pickup positions.
– Instant double, triple, and quadruple tracking.
– Legato articulations, including slides.
– Alternate tunings and guitar capo.
Changes in the update:
1. Polybend. We’re rolling out a new feature we’re calling “Polybend”, which adds the capability for polyphonic pitch bends within a single instance of a library. This addition should be particularly useful for MIDI guitar users or people using MIDI controllers such as TouchKeys, LinnStrument, or the ROLI Seaboard.
2. Fifteen new reverb pedals.
We’ve added fifteen additional reverb pedal options, totaling 68 new impulses.
3. Fixed strumming pattern sync.
As you might have experienced, there were sync issues when playing strumming patterns while changing the BPM of the song. Over the course of a few measures, the pattern would gradually go out of sync. We’ve fixed this issue, and the strumming patterns should now stay in sync, despite subtle or extreme BPM changes.