What would you do if you had the opportunity to sample an 80-year old tenor recorder made of REAL ivory and wood? …
… That’s right, you’d do it.
We couldn’t believe how well this instrument came out. It was our first experiment with legato programming, and once the vibrato was implemented, it was love at first listen. If you’re looking for a natural, emotional wind instrument, this is just what the doctor ordered!
– 80-year old wooden/ivory instrument
– Distinctive, rich tone, true legato
– 3X Round robin neighbor borrowing
– Modwheel controls vibrato
– Full Kontakt 4.2.4+ required