Egyptian Ney is a set of 3 neys: A,B, and C . Where ney A is more like a synth ney or a lead ney with fast attack designed for synth sounds gurus who want the ney to sound like a synth lead sound, and B is darker sound with slower attack that sounds more like a Turkish – Persian ney, and finally C which sounds more like a Kawala with mid attack and more airy sound. All sound samples are looped and scripted to work with Kontakt version 5.4 to get a realistic performance of the instrument as much as possible.
– Quarter tone Scale tuning with tune amount.
– 4 attack groups for each instrument.
– Dynamic to pitch.
– Wind + Release samples volume control.
– Growl + Flutter effects control.
– Delay + Reverb with real spaces IR.
– 3 Instruments sampled A, B, and C.
– Auto articulations.
– Key range “G1 – E4.
– Realistic Ney sound.
– Fully automated interface .
– 24 bit / 44kHz compressed ncw kontakt format.
– Extra lite instrument 18 mb samples loaded