Volume 9. Especially suited for guitar-based projects, Blues ‘N’ Boogie offers a wide variety of classic blues, rock shuffles and rock blues loops appropriate for pop, rock and country projects. With everything from straight 4/4s to 12/8 shuffles, the 21 super-deep Song Sets® evoke everything from the wide open blues of the Texas plains to the smoky stages of the Chicago blues clubs. A fat snare, natural-sounding kick, and deep and dampened toms are presented in a clean and present mix. A consistent sound across the entire volume makes mixing and matching between Song Sets® easier than ever.
Part of our Studio Series, Blues ‘N’ Boogie was recorded and mixed in high-definition — 24-bit 96Khz sample rate — then downsampled to 44.1. Other new features include: Even longer loops for increased realism (some as long as four bars); an increased variety of .alt loops; verse and chorus fills also include verse and chorus groove for more ease-of-use and realism; many Song Sets® include multiple-bar dynamic build sections; increased attention to even wider variety within Song Sets®: more intro, verse, chorus, bridge and half-time loops (when appropriate). In other words, each Song Set® has more choices and depth than ever. Other Studio Series features include Loop Layers™ in each Song Set® and 100 megs of single hits, plus an optional multitrack upgrade. Click here for technical notes on recording, microphones and drum kit.
• 21 Super-Deep Song Sets®
• Recorded at 24-bit 96Khz, then downsampled to 44.1
• Snare- and rim-based grooves
• Many half-time sections
• More than 1200 Loops, Loop Layers™ & Single Hits in 21 Song Sets®
• 110 megs matching multi-velocity single hits
• Tempos ranging from 79-240 BPM
• Matching mix across entire volume for using loops from different Song Sets.
• Nearly 1.4 gigs on 2 CDs (24-bit version)
• Patented organization system.