24 classic Reggae beats from 69-143 bpm. Style Scott needs no introduction! His hard-hitting beats have backed the infamous Roots Radics band as made famous by Reggae artists such as Gregory Isaacs and Barrington Levy, featured on all the classic Scientist and Prince Jammy dub albums of the 80s Recorded in Jamaica and London with styles signature fat snare and ripping timbale sound including Tuff Gong and Channel One. Having worked alongside all the best producers and engineers (Dub pioneers King Tubby, Prince Jammy and Scientist), Style Scott has guaranteed his status in the studio and on stage. Have you ever sat back whilst listening to your favourite Roots Radics and Dub Syndicate tracks, wondering what it would be like to have the legendary Style Scott drumming for you? What about that late 70s Jamaican sound with the spring reverb and echo?
Well now you can, with 24 classic full-length drum tracks ranging from 69-143 BPM in multi-track format featuring separate Kick, Snare, Hat, Toms, Overheads, Percussion and FX: Includes tempo-mapped ProTools, files and OMF files. Recorded in Jamaica and London, including drum tracks recorded at the peak of the Roots Radics era in studios like Channel One and Randys. If you’re looking for the very best live Reggae and Dub beats look no further than DiD!
– More than 30 drum tracks ranging from 60-140 bpm
– More than 400 drum loops
– More than 200 percussion loops
– More than 50 shaker and tambourine loops
– More than 150 megabytes of single hits, fills and Dub FX
– RX2, WAV and Apple Loops Format
– More than 1 gigabyte of Dub breaks
– Easy to use; all loops files are trimmed and sliced
– Dry and FX mixes available
– Separate percussion and single hits
– Compatible with Reason, Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Pro Tools, Sonic Foundrys Acid, Acid Pro, Sound Forge, Reason, Vegas, Halion, Making Waves, Ejay or any other software or hardware that supports .RX2 or .WAV files