The sample pack is bursting with over 500 warm basslines, deep grooving drums and classic analog synth lines, as well as a huge amount of drum hits and midi loops. There are in total a whooping 1.14gb of loops, hits and midi loops in Deep House 4. There was a vast amount of synths, drum machines and outboard gear used to create this dynamic sample packs. Here is a list of the key units used, Roland Juno 6, Roland Sh101, Korg M1, Yamaha DX7, Moog Voyager, Neve 8816, Roland TR8, Vermona Drm1 MKII, Moog Minitaur, Roland 303, Akai S1000, Access Virus.
In the collection:
– 20 Bass Loops. Each bass loop has a warm subby feel giving you a huge amount of depth and vibe.
– 213 Drums Hits. This is sorted into Hi-Hihat, Clap, Percussion, Kicks, and Snare Folders.
– These drum hits give you a huge amount of flexibility to get the best out of your creativity.
– 86 Drum Loops ( with stripped, top and percussion variations).
– You couldn’t ask for a deeper set of grooves to add the perfect foundation to your productions
– 20 FX Hits. Perfect for transition sections, allowing you to move from phrase to phrase seemesly.
– 58 Midi Loops. If it wasn’t enough you have the loops in audio format you now have the creative freedom to take the midi and use your own sounds.
– 21 Music Loops that are full of lush melodies and rich harmonics giving you the perfect hooks for your productions.
– 6 Song starters. Now this is a very exciting folder full of stems. Each song in the folder works perfectly together giving you a platform to get your creative juices flown.
– 17 Synth Loops. Here you have a vast amount of lush leads, pads and quirky synth lines.