Chicago Ambisonics is a library of B-format city ambiences with “virtual microphone” software. Included software allows users to tweak perspective in real time for greater control and creativity. The Ambisonics format offers versatile use of the library, as the recordings can be decoded to mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and beyond. The creative possibilities are endless! Featuring 35 high-quality urban ambiences (over 3 hours total) , Chicago Ambisonics includes SurroundZone2 software by TSL Pack that allows you to point “virtual microphones” any direction with a wide range of polar patterns. Unparalleled flexibility lets users match backgrounds with the specific setting of any scene.
With more productions filming in Chicago than ever before, a Chicago sound effects library is an asset for any sound editor. Chicago Ambisonics features 24-bit/96 kHz city atmospheres captured all over Chicago including recordings from from Magnificent Mile, Chinatown, the L Train, West Loop, Kennedy Expressway, O’Hare International Airport, Lake View, & Wrigley Field.
This library is also perfect for 3D Audio applications including VR experiences and 360º video – prepare your sound effects library for the future of immersive media! Pre-rendered stereo versions of all of the recordings are included as well.
– 35 pristine recordings in B-Format & Stereo (14GB)
– View PDF tracklisting
– Over 3 hours of immersive Chicago ambiences
– Average recording length of 6 minutes
– Diverse Chicago atmospheres: Including streets, parks, & subways
– 24-bit/96kHz broadcast .wav files
– SurroundZone2 software by TSL Products: Gives you full control over “virtual microphone” position and polar patterns
– 100% Royalty-Free