Brazilian Series. Instruments from Brazil with a unique focus in their playability and their musical language. With an entirely Brazilian production explores each instrument in minute detail. Unlike others libraries the Brazilian Series “brings a real depth and perspective of Brazil’s instruments respecting their individual characteristics.
….:::: The percussive wealth of Brazil ::::….
Despite it’s East/African origin the Cuíca has become a genuine instrument in Brazil. As part of samba schools from the 1930’s the Cuíca is present in various aspects of Brazilian music and became a tool with features typical of Brazil. It’s execution combines technical, swing and has a unique sound.
….:::: Cuíca ::::….
Two cuícas of distinct sounds were sampled. The Cuíca was played by the great Brazilian percussionist Luciano “Cuíca Play” (Simoninha / G.R.E.S. São Clemente – Rio de Janeiro).
….:::: Precise Effects ::::….
• No hundreds of effects and loads of knobs which you don’t use. Each effect has been made to enhance the sample intelligently.
….:::: Full Kontakt 5.5 Required ::::….
• PC 2.0Ghz+, 2GB Ram
• MAC 2.0Ghz, 2GB Ram
• Sample Resolution: 44.1Khz/24-Bit Stereo Compressed (.NCW) Format.
….:::: Samples ::::….
• All the samples are recorded using the quality of Apogee converters and preamps. Everything recorded at 44100Hz, 24bit.
….:::: Fully Dynamic ::::….
• The samples offer from the slightest touch to the strongest attack providing more freedom to create dynamic rhythms and beats.
….:::: Perfect Ambience ::::….
• Use the convolution reverb and create a perfect environment. Unlike other Brazilian libraries each instrument is recorded with dry ambience preserving the real character of the instrument.