From the ambient and dubbed-out to the hard-hitting and utilitarian, this wide-ranging pack is an analogue exploration of all things techno. Channeling inspiration from techno luminaries as varied as the Belleville Three and Basic Channel to James Holden and Matthew Johnson, Analogue Techno is all about rich, emotive and evolving electronics which move the body and mind in equal measure. We’ve got techno running through our veins so there was no way we weren’t doing this right. Studio packed with analogue gear? Check. Stacks of old records to mine for inspiration? Yep. Six months blocked out on the calendar to get this thing made. You bet. So here it is: 1.16GB of pummelling and precise drum patterns, driving bass grooves, esoteric synth explorations, ambient pads, textures and rush-inducing FX created with the the finest synths and outboard processing to take your techno to another level.
– Drums > Banks of precision-engineered beats spanning monolithic big room grooves to intricate glitch-laden grooves – plus additional folders of gritty and trippy percussive grooves, detailed hi-end layers and hundreds of formidably engineered drum hits.
– Bass > Fat, fuzzy analogue grooves oozing menace and momentum. Key information provided in the filenames.
– Synths > Twisted arpeggios, celestial synths, processed percussive leads, ominous mono runs and more: pure analogue earworms dripping with inspiration.
– Pads & Textures > Lush and complex soundscapes, evolving and layered synth textures, atmospheric ambiences. Key information included.
– FX > Assorted hits, bleeps, glitches and sweeps to take your techno to another dimension.
> 678 x 24bit Wav loops
> 387 x 24bit one-shots / 5 custom-kits
> 488 x Rex2 files
> 488 x Apple Loops