‘Ambient Textures’ contains 2 GB of content consisting of 216 loops. These samples are organized into four different folders for quick navigation and are a must-have for producers and sound designers looking for inspiration. Inside you’ll find four categories of loops; Harmonic Ambiences, Drum Textures, Percussion FX and Unperfect Loops. From dreamy, hypnotic musical beds through to dark, menacing moods, ‘Ambient Textures’ is a perfect choice for media composers and sound designers looking for new inspiration. These harmonic ambience loops are organized into small kits of loops designed to be layered, mixed and matched. The loops are long (with many well over 30 seconds) and contain evolving soundbeds. All of these samples can be augmented with the included drum and percussion textures, all of which have been processed with the powerful time-stretching features of Elastik and can be time-stretched to match any tempo required. The final element is a series of ‘Unperfect Loops’ with both rhythmic and non-rhythmic sounds, noises and sound FX included. ‘Ambient Textures’ provides an ideal collection of source material for busy sound designers and composers working in film, TV, commercials, games, documentaries, advertising or other background music/audio applications.
• The library contains 2 GB and 216 loops. The samples are organized in four different folders.
• Elastik Soundbank for Mac & Win – AU/VST/AAX/RTAS/Standalone
• This folder contain long ambiences which can be layered to create rich harmonic sounds. Each subfolder offers up to seven different layers.
• These folders contain abstract and heavily edited drum loops.
• A collection of altered percussion loops.
• This folder includes a selection of rhythmic and non-rhythmic ambient sounds from static noises to abstract strings and floating harmonies. The subfolders are named to give an idea of the sound, for example „Water“, „Noisy“ or „Static“.