Theres not alot of info on this kontakt build , so I will offer up a bit of detail about this wonderful kit for KONTAKT format. The drum set is recorded in a small home studio , its recorded very , very RAW ! I mean these drums are REAL , and CLEAN , and true to what a drum set should sound like. The kontakt build of this drum kit is a very simple interface designed by ‘Divergent Audio’ . Its complete with a nice graphical drum kit on the front GUI , that is actually setup to be demo by striking each drum and cymbal in the GUI picture. As well , the slip page offers up a neat and tidy mixer for setting up each seperate drum / channel ; volume , EQ & other setting are done here.
– 2.88 gig / Kontakt FULL v5.5 – (Not suitable for Kontakt Player)
– Complete drum kit; a 5-piece shell pack and 8 cymbals.
– Dynamic hits; 5026 raw unprocessed samples (3095 MB lossless compressed) for different velocity values over a 12 channel strip mixer.
– Advanced sample randomization; the same sample rarely plays twice in a row.
– Internal mixer with basic sound manipulation including multiple output routing for advanced use in a DAW.
– Mixer contains an extra chamber channel strip where snare hits have been recorded through an authentic echo chamber in Atlantis Studio in Stockholm.
– Volume sliders for adjusting the amount of spill for each OH/Room microphone.
– Each drum/cymbal is unloadable to minimize RAM usage.