MISTRAL, designed by Vera Kinter (Artvera) in cooperation with Daniel Kemp (Dnekm), Stephan Müsch (Rsmus7) and Marc Hoppe (Teksonik) offers the best collection of ethnic sounds – String Instruments, Drums/Percussion, Woodwinds, Vocals and more. With over 400 presets and 300 megabytes of sample data it’s a great inspiration for musicians who create nearly any kind of music, especially for composers of Film, Ethnical, NewAge, Ambient music.
* Over 400 presets, many taking advantage of all the new features of Wusikstation version 3.
* 300 Megabytes of samples.
* Presets mostly with an oriental overtone.
* Many of the presets contain longer melodic sequences, not only individual instruments.
* Woodwind ethnic instruments, incl. vocals.
* Percussive/drum sequences.
* Multiple string instruments.
* Very interesting pads with extra sounds which can be used for different music styles. These pads have been created by combining multiple ethnic instruments.
* Nature sounds which have been used to create special sound effects.
* All of the sounds and presets are categorized in folders for easy browsing.
* Compatibility with Wusikstation v3.12 and higher.