The Alto Flute instrument from the Woodwinds Section of the Vienna Symphonic Library (VSL) in Kontakt (.nki) format.. The Alto Flute in G is a transposing instrument which extends the flutes’ lower tone range. There are two types: the straight shape and that with a curved headpiece. A straight-headed model was used for the recordings. The alto flute has a full, warm sound suggesting mystery especially in the lower range.
– Basic Set (with full articulations patch)
– Short/Long Notes
– Multiple dynamics
– Other Variables
ARTICULATION GROUP STANDARD LIBRARY EXTENDED LIBRARY 01 SHORT + LONG NOTES
– Portato short
– Sustained with and without vibrato
– Portato medium with and without vibrato
– Portato long with vibrato
– Sustained with progressive vibrato 02 DYNAMICS
– pfp with vibrato, 3 and 5 sec.
– Fortepiano and sforzato with vibrato
– Medium dynamics with vibrato, 2, and 3 sec.
– Strong dynamics with vibrato, 5 sec.
– pfp with vibrato, 8 sec.
– Sforzatissimo with vibrato 03 FLATTER + TRILLS
– Flutter tonguing normal and crescendo
– Trills normal, minor and major 2nd
– Trills dynamics, minor and major 2nd 10 PERF INTERVAL
– Grace notes, legato, minor 2nd to octave
– Marcato 11 PERF INTERVAL FAST
– Marcato 12 PERF TRILL
– Trills, legato, minor 2nd to major 3rd 13 PERF REPETITION
– Dynamics for all repetitions 14 GRACE NOTES
– Grace notes
– Minor 2nd to octave
– Up and down