“Modularium” is the first instrument in our series. It’s a multi layer instrument containing 6 modules with different ways to shape the waveforms using synchronized effects and modulations from Kontakt sampler Each one of the Modules can do different things: The first one is a real modulations monster called “Generator” which is using 8 different waveforms to create a fat sound. The second layer is an instrument called “Vocalirum” – it creates vocal like pads. The third one is named “Paddle”, which can do amazing pads. “Noicesetter” is a noise generator with nice extras
You’ll get more than 150 factory presets upfront, which you can tweak, bend and explore.
– Now, with version 2, you’ll also get more than 50 multi patches as well.
– And if you like surprises, take a sound-trip and hit the reworked random button to create countless unheard sounds.
– 300mb uncompressed samples
– 6 layered instruments (modules)
– more than 150 factory presets
– more than 50 multi patches
– to create nice ambient sounds and pads in with a very nice and easy to use Kontakt GUI
The 6 layered modules / instruments:
You can enter the other instruments from the main menu by clicking on the icon or you can switch them on/off, use the EQ to give your sound the salt in the soup. The main menu has the ability to randomize “every parameter” in Modularium which is pure fun, it creates interesting new sounds on a mouse click.