Berlin Woodwinds Exp D SFX Collection expands our wonderfully captured Berlin Series with playable multi-sampled tonal and atonal effects. It is recorded with the level of flexibility and depth of sampling the Berlin Series is renowned for since its first Collection release.
Playable Premium Effects
Instead of thousands of different one shot effects, we decided to have all effects available across the full natural instrument ranges, with several dynamic layers and round robins to make these patches really playable. Individual instruments as well as special sections let you build your own unique woodwind orchestrations and custom effect combinations. Berlin Woodwinds Exp D SFX includes an extensive set of Runs, Whirling Staccatos, Rips, Overblown Staccatos, Bending Sustains, Jet Whistles and never before recorded Flutter-Tongue True Legato and Clarinet Glissando Legato.
Carver’s Low Bassoon Ensemble
The Carver’s Low Bassoon Ensemble offers a massive sound with a character never heard before. 3 Contra Bassoons and 3 Bassons are playing in octaves or in unison, depending on the effect and articulation you choose. Recorded at the Teldex Scoring Stage with first-class musicians from Berlin, this collection offers an unparalleled sonic standard and fits perfectly with the Berlin Woodwinds main collection.
The Berlin Woodwinds Exp D SFX Collection is based on CAPSULE for the NI Kontakt 5 Full version sampler.
– Single Instruments and Sections
for individual and flexible Woodwind FX writing and orchestrating
– Playable Effects: Each articulation is recorded with its full range, different dynamic layers and most of them with round robins for remarkable realism and flexibility.
– Flutter-Tongue Special True Legato
up to a major 3rd – never before recorded for Piccolo, Flute and Clarinet
– Clarinet Glissando Special True Legato
up to a major 3rd
– Carver’s Low Bassoon Ens:
3 Contrabassoons + 3 Bassoons in octaves
– Carver’s Low Bassoon Ens Special True Legato
– Whirling Staccati + Sustains, Overblown Staccs, Rips, Runs, Clusters and much more…
– Recorded at the Teldex Scoring Stage