Spirit Canyon Audio is proud to announce Kaleidoskopy, the long-awaited companion product to our ground breaking impulse response library Spectral Relativity.
Where Spectral Relativity is aimed more at creating evocative and shifting ambient soundscapes, Kaleidoskopy is geared towards producers of more traditional music genres, especially music that has fixed tempos. It is also well suited for vocal processing and processing of acoustic instruments or other non-synthesized instruments (such as electric guitar), as the majority of impulse responses are of limited duration. Finally, all Kaleidoskopy impulse responses are in full 24-bit resolution. The result is an innovative and vast collection of impulse responses, which producers and musicians of nearly any style will find compelling.
Using Kaleidoskopy, you can do all kinds of powerful things to your audio:
– Create exotic beat-synced effects
– Put instruments into otherworldly reverberation chambers
– Place your audio in a collection of unusual rooms and other bizarre acoustic spaces
– Reverse time, but with very small degrees of smear
– Animate comping or other instrument lines using a variety of pitch-agnostic modulators
– Mutate your audio using a variety of even more extreme impulse responses
– Create your own signature sound, separating your music from so many other sound-alike technologies
While Kaleidoskopy is primarily targeted primarily at electronic music producers, musicians and sound designers from all walks of life will find the collection indispensible:
– Transform any percussion line or other rhythmic signal into an exotic but still rhythmic melange of sound
– Morph vocals into wild textures, while preserving intelligibility and even vocal character
– Create three-dimensional reverberation spaces that have never existed in nature
– Reconstruct leads into screaming alien lead lines that still fit into your mix