Another great Cubase 6.5 project covering Progressive House production techniques. This project covers all the techniques that you’ll need to master Progressive House tracks in this powerful sequencer! The project folder contains an entire Progressive House arrangement including all the samples, sounds and presets you’ll need to create your own tracks using Cubase. The project uses only Cubase’s built-in plugin suite so you don’t need any 3rd party plugins to open the project.The project illustrates how to arrange a Progressive House track as well as helping you learn how you can mix & master a progressive House track just like this one. Everything in the demo track above comes from Cubase 6.5: no other Plugin Effects & Instruments used.
This Project will show you a lot of techniques there are used in Pro- Studios:
– How to make an arrangement for a progressive House Track?
– How to route the Mixer channels in Cubase 6.5?
– How to program Groove & Beat with Groove Agent ONE?
– How to made Side Chain for the Groove Channel?
– How to automate Plugins & Parts? (Cut of, Key track, Threshold, Gain, and more)
– How to make Filter & Loudness automation?
– How to use & route Side chain with Ghost Kick Channel for Parts like Bass, Keys or Pad?
– How to cut Frequencies with EQ for Parts like Bass, Keys or Pad?
– How to make a great Mixing & Mixdown for Dance Music? (Low cut & hi cut, EQs for Channels and more)
– How to Master a progressive House Track in Cubase 6.5, Master channel?
The following Plugins from Cubase are used in this project: Instrument / Synthesizer Plugins: