This Project will show you many of the techniques there are used in Pro- Studios to achieve great sounding tracks using only your DAW. If you use Cubase 6.5 and want to explore House production using only Cubase then Lab Of Music Cubase projects are the perfect starting point.
– How to arrange a Progressive House Track? How to route the Mixer channels in Cubase 6.5?
– How to program Groove & Beat with Groove Agent ONE?How to made Side Chain for the Groove Channel?
– How to automate Plugins & Parts? (Cut of, Key track, Threshold, Gain, and more)
– How to make Filter & Loudness automation?
– How to use & route Side chain with Ghost Kick Channel for Parts like Bass, Keys or Pads?
– How to cut Frequencies with EQ for Parts like Bass, Keys or Pad? How to make a great Mixing & Mixdown for Dance Music? (Low cut & hi cut, EQs for Channels and more)
– How to Master a Progressive House Track in Cubase 6.5 on the master channel? All these Questions and many more will answer in this Lab of Music – Cubase 6 Project File!
The following Plugins from Cubase are used in this project.
Instrument / Synthesizer Plugins: – Groove Agent One (Beat, Groove & FX) – HALion Sonic SE (Keys, Chords, Pads & Leads) – Monologue (Sub Bass, FX- Noise) – Padshop (Pad) – Retrologue (Bassline, Keys, Chords, Pads & Leads)
Effect Plugins:– Dynamics Compressor (most used for the Sidechain Effect, check the Parts and Ghost Kick Channel) – VST AMP Rack with self-created, modulated / Programmed Guitar AMP – Stereo Enhancer – Stereo Delay – Mono Delay – Modmachine – Studio EQ – GEQ – 30 – GEQ – 10 (for low cut)
– DJ – EQ – Bit Crusher – Morph Filter – Room Works (Reverb) – Room Works SE (Reverb) – Arpache 5 (for C64 ARP Melo – Channel 31) – Dual Filter – Multiband Compressor – Limiter – UV22HR (dither).