A melting pot of styles – perfect for any modern track or beat. The verse may have a tight hip-hop loop, the pre-chorus a subtle crescendo and, ultimately, the chorus may break out into a bombastic, full-on funk groove. This is just one scenario, but in a lot of modern music production, mixing and matching sound, style and groove is paramount to a song’s narrative. With that and the modern, versatile songwriter in mind, drummer Brody Simpson created a conglomeration of grooves spanning anything from neo-soul to hip-hop, R&B, funk, fusion and pop – all performed flawlessly with the timing and nuance that only a great drummer can provide. Expect a tight, sturdy collection of drum grooves that will slide right into any modern song scenario. The perfect toolbox for any writer!
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 1 tom, 1 floor tom, 2 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
• Drum MIDI inspired by soul, neo-soul, hip-hop, funk, disco, R&B and fusion
• Played by professional session drummer
• A total of 489 individually played files
• Tempos ranging from 77 BPM to 135 BPM
• 4/4 and 6/8 in straight and/or swing variations