Jami Morgan of Code Orange fuses doom, sludge and hardcore into a cunning modern metal alloy. The Doom/Core MIDI pack takes the crushing heaviness of doom and sludge and melds it with the ferocity and vigor of hardcore to form a cunning fusion of grooves for modern metal. Performed by acclaimed Code Orange drummer Jami Morgan, this collection takes a toehold on not only his own band’s songs but just as much the spur of the moment. In total, you get a broad collection of inventive drumming for use in any modern heavy rock or metal context. Expect anything from devastating heaviness to relentless aggression.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 (optimized for 1 kick, 1 snare, 3 rack toms, 1 floor tom, 4 crash cymbals, 1 ride cymbal).
– Drum grooves and fills inspired by doom and hardcore music
– Performed by Jami Morgan (Code Orange)
– 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
– Tempos ranging from 80 BPM to 200 BPM
– Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.)