Featuring a user interface that expands upon the NOISR look and feel. A Guitar Pedal-like interface where the effects can be rearranged. The same Kandinsky inspired NOISR ADSR’s for the FILTR and AUTOGATE modules. Blend noise (from the original NOISR) Includes 4 new tunable waveforms (Square, Saw, Triangle and Sine). The same NOISR filter and pulsating engine becomes an audio processor.
1) FILTR – (A sweet sounding multimode filter with a similar interface to the one used in NOISR)
2) AUTOGATE – (Time synced pulses summon the power of “The Force” out of your audio input).
3) DRIVE – (a sweet overdrive distortion).
4) RING – modulator
5) PITCH – A nice sounding pitch detection engine. Surprisingly useful
6) ECHO – featuring a panoramic knob and a reverse button!
7) REVERB – A lush sounding verb with a snowflake icon freeze button
8) LIMITR – Your welcome! I am talking to your speakers here