Widening Parametr’EQ is a 7 bands parametric Mid-Side equalizer based on Parametr’EQ algorithms, enabling you to widen or narrow the frequencies of your choice. This special ‘widening’ version offers two independent equalizers for the mid and side channels with instant frequency response display. But Blue Cat’s Widening Parametr’EQ is much more than a standard mid/side equalizer, since it lets you choose the position of the virtual center for the Mid/Side matrix: you can really control where you want the equalization to take place in the stereo field. You can thus use this parametric mid/side equalizer for many purposes: from simple standard equalizing anywhere in the stereo field to advanced multi-band stereo widening or narrowing.
– True WYSIWYG 7 bands parametric equalizer with independent mid/side channels.
– Filters designed after analog circuits.
– The equalizer can be placed with great precision in the stereo field thanks to the ‘center’ parameter.
– Separate center/sides equalizing for a precise customized multi band stereo widening/narrowing effects.
– Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage.
– Output brickwall limiter.
– Output peak meter.
– Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate.
– +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
– Automatic gain compensation.
– No latency.
– Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
– Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent.
– Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
– Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
– Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
– Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
– Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
– Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
– Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).