TransGainer, an audio plug-in suitable for a wide range of professional music production uses, implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal’s loudness level. This algorithm allows you to adjust volume of attack and sustain stages of any sounds you use it on. TransGainer was designed in a way to be suitable for all possible sound sources – be it individual tracks or full mixes. In many cases TransGainer can be used in place of gate and expander plug-ins while delivering a better sound and offering an easier control. Beside that, TransGainer can be used for audio recording restoration/re-mastering purposes and reverb tail modifications with excellent results.
TransGainer allows you to specify gain adjustments for a sound’s transient and sustain stages separately. You can also choose an expected average time between transients so that algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
* Transient stage loudness adjustments
* Sustain stage loudness adjustments
* Transient-to-transient time control
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
Mix transient shaper
Track transient shaper
Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 processor
Version 1.7 includes the following changes: – Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
– Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
– Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
– Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
– Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion
– with the A/B comparison buttons.
– Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
– Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.