TrackLimit is a fully featured wideband limiter with intelligent dual-stage handling of transients and dynamics. Just click and drag the threshold to hear your sound come alive.
– State-of-the-art peak limiter with low latency and low CPU usage.
– Dual-stage dynamic handling separates transients and dynamics.
– Beautiful, minimalist user interface.
– Inter-sample (True-) peak suppression.
– Quick and easy limiting that sounds great, for tracks, busses and premasters.
– Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Dual-stage limiting to separate dynamics and transients.
– Style menu provides quick access to useful limiting characters.
– Variable stereo linkage.
– Full gain staging on input, limiter threshold and output ceiling.
– Simple, streamlined interface.
– Mac Retina support.
– Gain-lock to protect gain staging whilst auditioning presets.
– Zoomable PPM and GR meters.
1.00 -> 1.01
– OpenGL improvements
– Reduce graphics overheads
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Fix bug with rare crash when MIDI learning
– Improve VST3 automation
– Add check for AU mono case.
– Improve calliper sliders.
– Improve preset handling
– Improve Zoomed GR scaling
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Accept ‘,’ as well as ‘.’ for numeric entry
– Improve preset extension handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Support VST3 GR metering in Studio One
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Fix VST3 double-precision sidechaining in Wavelab 9
– New improved ISP algorithm