An invisible De-Esser that does exactly what it says it will. Add to that intelligent detection of sibilance, and it’s one-click to use. This is the last De-Esser you’ll ever need.
– Psychoacoustically optimised to surgically and invisibly control sibilance.
– Quick, simple, ergonomic interface.
– Dual-release Peak/RMS-based time detector for invisible operation.
– Two-band sidechain EQ, and variable crossover control.
– Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Zero-latency minimum phase, with Linkwitz-Riley crossovers.
– Upward expansion option.
– Threshold, Ratio and Gain-Reduction ceiling.
– Complete set of Listen options for monitoring, including signal difference (output-input).
– Automatic detection of sibilance/fricatives in solo voice.
– Simple, streamlined interface.
– Mac Retina support.
– Autolisten for configuring filters.
Changelog 1.00 -> 1.01
– OpenGL improvements
– Reduce graphics overheads
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Fix bug with rare crash when MIDI learning
– Improve VST3 automation
– Add check for AU mono case.
– Improve calliper sliders.
– Improve preset handling
– Improve Zoomed GR scaling
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Accept ‘,’ as well as ‘.’ for numeric entry
– Improve preset extension handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Support VST3 GR metering in Studio One
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Fix VST3 double-precision sidechaining in Wavelab 9
– Fix input gain metering