TkDelay is a versatile delay audio plugin. From classic delays to experimental sounds, tkDelay will accompany your needs and creativity.
. Host-synced and free delay times (per channel)
. Delay times modulation (per channel)
. Feedback gains with infinite loop support (per channel)
. Frequency shifter (per channel)
. Reverse mode
. Ping-pong (via cross-feedback control)
. Wet/Dry and output gain controls
. Phase inversion
. Resonant low-pass
. Resonant hi-pass
. Highpass + lowpass combination
. Freq modulation with free or host-synced rate
. Inside or outside the feedback loop
. Bypass switch
. Fully resizable interface !
. Clean and intuitive
. Fast access to synced times through menus
. Display synced delay times as notes or ratios
. Interactive MIDI-learn
. Left-Right params links
. Tooltips and prefs in english, french or spanish
. File based preset system
. Access through menu or browser
. Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall
v1.4.2 (17 nov 2017)
– fixed: presets not listed in alphabetical order (macOS 10.13).
– tweak: filter LFO phase in sync mode is now consistent.
– tweak: filter is now active by default.
– tweak: knobs do not follow horizontal mouse movements anymore (but only vertical ones).
– tweak: when resizing the UI, save last size as default UI size.
– tweak: a few UI changes and improvements.
– (AAX) added support for automation menus shortcut.