Sound unique with Thales Model I, the only plugin that recreates the sound of early software synthesizers of the sixties. You heard it right, all the way through the sixties Bell’s laboratories developed software synthesizers that were capable of producing an early form of sound synthesis: raw sawtooths, unstable organ like tones, almost clean sine waves and abstract soundscapes of white noise. With Thales Model I, you’ll be able to play with the tones generated by early sixties computers! Thales Model I features the tones generated by early sixties computer. The sounds have been sourced in public domain films, which means that they are not clean: tape noises and background hisses are part of the sound of this very special rompler. Because of this, Thales Model I’s sound is reminiscent of the Mellotron and other tape based keyboards of the sixties.
Play with 27 selected tones unique to this plugin instrument!
Thales Model I is available as a virtual plugin for Windows VST (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS X Universal VST and AU. In order to use it you need a virtual DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) that can host VST and/or AU plugins such as Ableton Live, FL Studio, Cockos Reaper, Presonus Studio One, Renoise among many others. Thales Model I runs on all DAW that accept VST and/or AU plugins.
– Windows VST plugins in both 32 bit and 64 bit format
– Mac OS X Universal VST and AU plugins format
– Each instrument/sound consist of a single cycle 16 bit 44.1 kHz wave file.
– Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar & -Apple Logic Pro.
– 2016-03-27: Updated to v1.1: consolidated the controls, added LFO destination and voice mode parameters.