Scientifically sound:Our audio plugins are based on more than a decade of scientific research and product development in the areas of digital signal processing and auditory perception. Simply advanced: We combine advanced signal processing techniques and highly-optimized cross-platform implementations with simple-to-use interfaces to optimize your workflow. Value for money: We strive for both affordability as well as quality rather than settling for compromises and trade-offs, introducing professional-grade products to a broad range of users.
– Native AAX (Pro Tools) versions of the flagship peak limiter (Barricade 4), dynamic equaliser (Equaliser 4), headphone correction and calibration (Morphit), tape simulator (ReelBus 4) and room simulation (Reverb 4).
– Various performance and stability improvements.
– All plugins are provided in native 64-bit format.
– 31 new headphone profiles added to Morphit – the most extensive headphone correlation and calibration tool available today.
– Support for the latest and greatest Harman headphone target curves in Morphit.