Team R2R | 17 June 2018 | WiN: 4.48 MB | MAC: 11.46 MB
TAL-U-NO-LX is a fully rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL_U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off and emulated inaccuracy gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
Portamento and mono mode.
LFO manual trigger button.
Sustain pedal support.
Up to 12 voices.
New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
– Arpeggiator tempo wrong after loading host project fixed (v 3.1.0)
– Arpeggiator sync modes fixed (v 3.0.9)
– Fixes an issue with some presets where the VCA was not loaded correctly (v3.0.6)
– Positive envelope for startup preset (v3.0.5)
– Fixes init patch issues with voices and volume (v3.0.4)
– UI enabled chorus not working when loading daw project or changing sample rate fixed (v3.0.3)
– Fixes a bug where the chorus is enabled but does not affect the sound in some edge cases (v3.0.1)
– Improved parameter handling (v 3.0.0)
– Backward compatibility to OSX 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 restored (v 2.8.9)
– Smooth volume changes (v 2.8.6)
– Remember microtuning tun file path (v 2.8.4)
– Possible AAX crash fixed (v 2.8.3)
– MIDI out fixed. Please disable in menu when you have a MIDI feedback loop (v 2.8.2)
– Wrong portamento rate for different sampling rates fixed (v 2.8.1)
– Framework update. Fixes UI performance issues on some OSX hosts with VST (v2.8.0)
– 14bit MIDI controller support for CC 1 – 31 added (v2.76).