Something magical happens when your sound goes through a rotating speaker. Nothing quite sounds like it. Spin recreates the wonderful sound of vintage rotary speakers with warmth and wonder.
– 2 Classic rotary cabinets: 122 & 147
– A custom “high-power” rotary speaker
– The infamous RA200 cabinet with 3 rotating treble speakers
– A classic 4×12 non-rotary speaker cabinet simulation
– Adjustable 3 band output EQ
– Extensive MIDI controller mapping
– Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany and Walnut cabinet finishes
– Low memory/disk usage
– Classic 122, 147 and “high power” custom rotary speaker simulations
– 3 classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulations and high gain British guitar amp overdrive
– Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration
– Accurate microphone spread, distance & balance controls
– Rotary horn diffusers on/off
– Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker
– Low CPU usage
Changes in Spin v1.0.1:
– Corrected a MIDI Learning bug.
– Corrected a bug where Speed control was not automating correctly.
Spin v1.0.1 AAX AU VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R
- Nickname *
- Mail to Receive Answer * (Will not be