The R66 is a 32-bit stereo digital reverb built for the VST platform. The R66 is a musical reverb based on a new algorithm – not separate plate, hall and room algorithms, but a completely new concept that excels in warmth and transparency. Even so, on seeing the R66 for the first time you will be pleasantly surprised to discover that it has everything you are already familiar with from other available reverbs.
Specifications of the R66
– digital reverb unit software for use in VST host programs.
– 32-bit floating point audio resolution, sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (VST host).
– operates as send, insert, or master/end effect. Stereo input and output; also works in mono.
– fully automatable in all VST hosts that support automation.
– adjustable predelay, early reverb, late reverb, early/late reverb mix, pitch modulation, decay (feedback) damping, shelf equaliser and master mix.
– early reverb size from 0.33 to 83.3 metres; late reverb size from 2.60 to 666 metres!