SLM2 is a smart stereo loudness maximizer including “analog spice” and 16x over-sampling. The goal of the design was to maximize the loudness of the audio signal while maintaining transparency. The SLM2 DSP analyses every sample of the incoming stereo signal within a defined time frame and calculates the optimal volume increase. This guarantees maximum possible transparency. The overall loudness can be further increased by the following, optional clipper stage. Signal aliasing can be reduced by enabling over-sampling.
– Highly transparent brick-wall-limiter
– Saturation of input signal
– Fully control of attack and release
– Switchable look ahead
– Additional drive/clip stage
– Stereo link
– Over-sampling, up to 16x
– Easy to use GUI
– Preset manager
– Large and accurate live meters
– Supports all sample rates
SLM2 is used in all limiting situation like track/bus and master limiting.