The Sanford Phaser is a VST plugin emulating a classic phase shifter. It is capable of a wide range of phase shifting sounds from subtle swirling effects to deep vibratoes. Its quadrature LFO enhances the stereo output by modulating the left and right channels 90 degrees out of phase with each other. Also, you can control the modulation depth in realtime with the modulation wheel or aftertouch.
– Up to 16 stages
– “Quad” LFO modulation for enhanced stereo sound
– Modulation wheel and Aftertouch can be routed to control the LFO’s modulation depth
– Feedback for creating deeper resonant effects
– LFO speed can be synchronized to tempo
– Modulation source can be set to the modulation wheel or aftertouch