Reverberate 2 is a modulated true-stereo hybrid convolution reverb audio processor for PC. Using a unique mix of advanced signal processing technology it creates a unique rich and dynamic reverb with unrivalled sonic capabilities.
Reverberate 2 introduces Fusion-IRs, an innovative approach to convolution reverb creating a lively, organic reverberation that is impossible to achieve with traditional static convolution. Fusion-IR processing captures the evolving character of time-varying reverbs using multiple true-stereo reverb streams that are processed simultaneously. The inputs to the convolution streams are modulated and the outputs fused into a rich, captivating space that mixes effortlessly with your music. Fusion-IRs contain separately sampled early and late reverb components for a level of mix control never before found in convolution reverbs or sample packs.
By using a modulated mix of two separately controllable true stereo or Fusion-IRs incredibly musical and convincing reverbs are possible far surpassing traditional convolution plugins. Further modulation is possible using post-processing effects including an all-pass interpolator chorus, modulated delay, modulated EQ and separately controllable early / late reverb pitch modulators.
– Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
– Fusion IR processing capability (New in Version 2)
– Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules
– SplitMod early/late pitch modulation
– True stereo simulation for stereo IRs
– Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
– Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
– Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
– Post EQ with LFO modulation
– Sheen EQ filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
– Modulation via MIDI-CC
– Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
– ADSHR envelopes with shape control
– Zero latency (or up to 8192 sample delay for reduced CPU usage)
– Low CPU downsampling mode option
– Impulse response chaining
– Five skin options (New in Version 2)
– Integrated preset and sample browsers (Can be hidden in Version 2)
– Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
– 32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX on Mac and PC
– Precise parameter entry
– Recursive lost files search
Changes in v2.200:
– Improved processing efficiency for all convolution modes.
– Bug fix for zero latency mode switching to 128 samples delay with the Fusion-IR convolver.
– Text boxes can now be edited in Ableton Live.
– Crash bug resolved when using mouse wheel on the scroll bar.