This audio effect filter is a hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay. R0Verb consists of up to 50 separate delay lines, and puts you in charge of every single delay with controls for volume, pre-delay, feedback & high shelf. It can be used for everything from simple delays to complex spaces, whatever your mix needs. It also has a nice Randomizer if you’re feeling lucky!
– Up to 50 parallel delays*
– Every delay has parameters for volume, pre-delay, feedback, delay time & a high shelving filter
– Randomizer – creates a space with user-defined bounds
– Multi-select and edit several delay-lines in one gesture
– Post 3-band EQ
– Comes with a few factory presets for inspiration * When using a lot of delay-lines this app consumes quite a bit of CPU. If you experience audio glitches and stuttering we recommend reducing the number of active delay-lines.