PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor (plug-in for MAC osx Universal Binary; AudioUnit, RTAS, VST). Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
PSP MasterComp version 1.7.1 installer includes two version of the plug-in:
PSP MasterComp, which is mainly designed for mastering compression and expansion,
PSP MicroComp disgined for using on buses and track processing during mixing.
* Total high frequency transparency thanks to double sampled processing (excluding output limiter)
* Low distortion due to our optional Smooth Level Detector algorithm
* Optional automatic attack and release times
* Wide range of controls dedicated for mastering purposes
* Over threshold compression and expansion
* Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting controls
* Mix control to allow fine blending between the processed and clean signal
* Optional high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
* Advanced PPM/VU meters with contextual readings and adjustable parameters