PrettyScope captures the beauty of analog oscilloscopes and offers a wide range of aesthetic options. While fundamentally designed as a waveform studying tool, it has evolved into a powerful sound and music visualizer.
– Take total control over the look and feel. One can make it look colorful or creepy for artistic endeavors, flat and monochrome for teaching purposes, or anything inbetween.
– Hi-resolution 32-bit color waveform traces are great for videos.
– Fully automatable parameters.
– Low CPU usage (most of the work done on your graphics hardware via OpenGL).
– Heatmap mode, laser mode, paint mode, and a handful of other color blending options.
– Fully-customizeable colormaps.
– Paint with sound using mouse functionality directly on the canvas.
– Show/hide GUI controls by double clicking on canvas.
– Creative color modes including RGB, HSL, RdGnBl & PrttyGrl
– View a stereo signal using a fully-featured 1D mode with sync controls, number of cycles, zoom, scale, offset