Pitchfork is a 3 band pitch shifter / modulator, covering everything from subtle doubling to total pitch destruction. Each band can be shifted in pitch and has its own tempo sync LFO for modulation madness or subtle wandering. You can split the bands into low, mid and high ranges, or leave all 3 as full spectrum bands to double or treble up the original audio.
* 3 bands, can be split into low/mid/high frequencies or full spectrum.
* Each band can be shifted and modulated independently by it’s own shifter/LFO.
* Shift each band by +/- 36.00 semitones.
* Tempo sync LFOs from 1/16th to 32 beats.
* LFOs have 20 waveforms with PWM for pulse and smoothing for random.
* LFO gives further modulation by +/- 36.00 semitones.
* LFO phase adjustment +/- 360 degrees.
* Mute each band for sound design.
* MIDI CCs assigned to each control.