Parametr’EQ is a 7 bands parametric equalizer combining the advantages of both the digital and analog worlds. Its special non-linear and oversampling features let you easily simulate the compression and distortion that may occur in an analog EQ or on the contrary obtain a very clean and transparent digital EQ. The plug-in includes a low shelf/low cut filter, a high shelf/high cut filter and 5 boost/cut band filters. An optional brickwall limiter has been added to the output to protect your ears and monitors. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (one hundredth to five octaves) makes it suitable for any equalization task, especially with the extra zooming capability that lets you define your own range for the user interface. The included skins let you choose the layout that best suits your needs, and you can completely customize the user interface thanks to Blue Cat’s Skinning language support. The graph displays the computed frequency response of the plug-in, so that you can exactly know how your signal is processed. This is not an approximated or “ideal” response curve based on the controls of the user interface, but the exact computed frequency response of the filter, which makes this plug-in a true WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) equalizer.
Last but not least, this equalizer has absolutely no latency, which make it perfect for real time applications.
– True WYSIWYG 7 bands parametric equalizer.
– Filters designed after analog circuits.
– Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage.
– Output brickwall limiter.
– Output peak meter.
– Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate.
– +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
– Automatic gain compensation.
– No latency.
– Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
– Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent.
– Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
– Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
– Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
– Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
— Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio HiJack Pro (Mac).