Supercharger is a versatile compressor effect plug-in delivering warm, colorful, tube-style compression, modeled from a one-of-a-kind hardware unit.
The effect is particularly simple to use, with just a few clearly laid-out controls providing a wide range of sounds from subtle warmth to complete devastation. The input knob and convenient visual display allow producers to set exactly the right input level to drive the compressor. Once the input level is set, producers can quickly dial in a wide range of compression effects using a single ‘Compress’ knob. The Compress knob is a macro knob, automatically adjusting multiple parameters including make-up gain, the responsiveness of the release control, and the degree of saturation. This means that each position of the dial provides an ideal setting. Punch and Dirt buttons deliver added impact and saturation.
Supercharger complements the existing range of Komplete studio effects with harmonically-rich tube sound, and is optimized for use in Maschine.
– Added Touch Screen Mode
– Fixed jumpy controls on 2nd screen and scaled HiDPI displays
– Fixed crash when undoing instantiation in Maschine 2
– Fixed crash in Wavelab on prelisten batch processing (requires current Wavelab update)
– Fixed preset name error handling
– Fixed A/B switch behavior in multiple instances
– Fixed preset change indication after reload of project
– Fixed parameter reset when controlled w/ AVID and SSL controllers
– Fixed AAX parameter mapping on AVID and SSL controllers
– Fixed potential crash when selecting plug-in on Command|8 control surface