Team R2R | Nov 30 2018 | WiN: 6.7 MB | OSX: 6.4 MB
(Win32/64; AAX*, AU, VST3, VST)
Loudness Meter helps you find the true perceived loudness of your audio and prepares it for TV or streaming services release. Join the thousands of recording studios that already use it.
– Works in almost any DAW. Available in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Windows and macOS operating systems.
– Helps you comply with strict loudness requirements for the Film and TV industry. Helps you get the correct loudness levels for upload to Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and Tidal.
– Prevent your mix sounding crushed and unprofessional. Get the most out of your mix, make any track sound great on all streaming platforms!
Film and TV presets
– Find out what regulation your country is using and use ITU-R BS.1770-4, EBU R128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32 or AGCOM 219/09/CSP preset to comply with the standard.
– -Make sure to sound great on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Tidal or when streaming by using AES loudness preset.
GUI resizing and scaling
– GUI too small or too large? No problem, freely resize or scale the plugin! Experience insane plugin size customization.
Change the plugin views
– If you find graphs too distracting you can always switch to mini mode. Fit precisely for your workflow.
Beautiful dynamic graph
– Inspect what exactly is going on with the audio dynamic. Using the peak to short-term loudness algorithm you can detect squashed or not correctly compressed mix.
Export everything in PDF file
– Easily export PDF of all your measurements. In combination with system time coding, pinpoint the loudness problems in live events, or just make a wall poster of your favorite song!
100% accurate metering
– The plugin is calibrated and tested against ITU-R BS2217 testing materials. It satisfies all requirements defined in ITU-R BS.1770 document.
– Fixed Sound Forge not starting in continuous mode.
– Fixed opening an old project might give you low FPS.
– Fixed typo in refresh rate menu.
– Fixed graph not updating in timecode mode.
– Fixed label text not scaling.
– Fixed export not working on macOS.
– Fixed Pro Tools reset graphs glitch.
– Fixed SVG and PNG not exporting at correct DPI.
– Plugin moved to Sound Field menu in Pro Tools.