Team R2R | 19 May 2018 | WIN: 17.6 MB | OSX: 85.1 MB
AU VST AAX x86 x64
What does it do ? Drums…, the most crucial part of of your mix that can make or break a track. For decades pro engineers have used various combinations of compressors, pre-amps ,eq’s and saturation to make styles of sounds that stand out. Not just a compressor or eq, Loc-Ness is the mystical plugin that brings all the right controls and colors for drums to your workstation . This is a dedicated channel designed for processing Individual Drum Hits, The room sound, and the entire drum bus.
LOC-NESS – The Smash Box
– Drum/Percussion Processor
– CRUSH – 4 Modes of Saturation
– SMASH- Sustainer/Limiter
– HP /LP Filters for Processed Sig
CRUST + SMASH
– CRUST (Saturation) / Input Gain:
– Increase the saturation (tone color) drive with this control. Select the type of saturation from modes 1 thru 4.
– SMASH (Limiter) / Input Gain :
– Heavy Limit (sustain) the signal as you dial more of this effect. The signal flows from Crust to Smash in a serial manner. This processing is reminiscent of the 1176 compressor’s “All Buttons In” “smash” mode, but smoother ..
FILTERS +MIX +TRIM
– A Low and a High Cut Filter lets you zone into the frequency bands that you want to process, and leave the rest of the signal untouched. Crust & smash will only work on this defined range. Individual WET & DRY controls allow you to precisely mix the processed and unprocessed signals. The phase button inverts the phase between wet and dry signals. Attenuate the Master Mix balance of wet and dry with the TRIM control.